5 Orchard Street , Markham, Ontario L3P2S9
Status: For Sale
Property Type: Residential
Property Style: 3 Storey
Square Footage: 6000+ ft
Lot Size: 75 X 169 - Huge 1/3 Acre
Taxes: $14,407.00 / 2017
About this propertyThis magnificent stone house has been meticulously designed to create a substantial family home with grand entertaining rooms, five bedrooms, seven bathrooms with open views over Morgan Park. Walk to Main Str Markham shops, libraries, recreation centres, pubs, cafe's .. Steps to Go Train ... Desirable School Area!
Over 6000 square feet of living space ~ Quality craftmenship with every attention to detail throughout.
Situated in the Heart of the Old Village of Markham on a park like 1/3 acre setting offering privacy, sculpted landscaping, play space and in ground swimming pool. Truly a landmark property built to Stand The Test Of Time.
Inquire for details and private viewing, Jane Cotterill
Fuel: Gas (propane)
Heating: Forced air
Exterior Finish: Stone
Water Supply: Municipal
Basement Development: Fully finished
Central Air Conditioning: Yes
- 1/3 ACRE - OUTSTANDING CUSTOM ESTATE
- MOST PRESTIGIOUS NEIGHBOURHOOD
- A WORLD CLASS COMMUNITY LIFESTYLE
- BUILT OF 5" HANDCUT STONE - 6000 SF
- SOARING 10 FT CEILINGS - 7 SKYLIGHTS
- MUST BE SEEN! QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP!
- HOMES AND GARDENS "DREAM KITCHEN"
- SPACIOUS AND GRAND SUNFILLED ROOMS
- 3RD FLR RETREAT TO MAKE YOUR OWN
- BACKYARD OASIS FOR ENTERTAINING