48 Sarah Crescent, Smithville, Ontario L0R 2A0
Status: For Sale
Property Type: Residential
Property Style: 2 Storey
Square Footage: 2367 ft
Lot Size: 55.77' x 123.85'
Taxes: $4,698 / 2018
Year Built: 2006
About this propertyEvery box will be checked off the wish list w/this beautiful 3+1-bed, 2.5 bath house including: gourmet kitchen, SS appliances, hardwd floors, main floor den & laundry, open concept layout, 5 pc. ensuite, walk in closets, WIFI thermostat, 9'ceilings on main flr., gas fireplace, surround sound, central vac, parking for 6 & so much more. Kitchen is a chef's dream with granite countertops, 6 burner stove w/double ovens, stone backsplash, Cafe fridge, custom island, wine rack, undermount lighting, ++. The 3rd bedrm can be converted into 2 bedrms. Recent updates include 3/4" red oak hardwd on the 2nd floor, carpet on the stairs, freshly painted, partially finished basement, fridge, dishwasher, stone walkway & more!
Fire Protection: Smoke Detectors
Garage/Driveway: Inside entry, Double drive, Attached
Fuel: Gas (natural)
Heating: Forced air
Exterior Finish: Metal/vinyl siding, Brick
Water Supply: Municipal
Amenities Nearby: Grocery, Recreation, Arena, Schools
Parking Spaces: 6
Basement Development: Partly finished
Central Air Conditioning: Yes
Sewer Type: Municipal sewage system
- Prestigious Station Meadows
- 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths
- Hardwood & Ceramics Throughout
- Only Carpeted Area is The Stairs!
- Gourmet Kitchen W/Granite Counters
- 6 Burner Stove W/Double Oven
- Cafe GE Fridge W/Hot Water
- Open Concept Main Floor
- Main Flr. Laundry & Office/Den
- Master w/5pc. & Walk-in-Closet
- 1st Floor
- Eat In Kitchen - 23'4" x 12'6"
- Laundry Room - 17' x 7'2"
- Family Room/ Fireplace - 17'2" x 14'
- Den - 13'2" x 12'9"
- Bedroom - 13'5" x 11'9"
- 2nd Floor
- Bedroom - 22'4" x 12'
- Bedroom - 12'6" x 12'
- Master Bedroom - 19'10" x 13'2"